WELCOME TO ALL-IS-PERMITTED!
JOIN REQUESTS ARE AUTOMATIC There is no need to thank us, or leave a message when joining, though they are appreciated. If you are invited, you may leave thank yous, but they are not necessary. Your contributions and activity are thanks enough.
DO NOT SPAM THE COMMENT SECTION FOR ANY REASON Whether your art was declined or expired, you want to advertise your work, or you just want attention. You will be warned, your comment reported as spam, hidden, and if it persists, you will be banned.
All forms of art are accepted, but there are rules on how to submit correctly.
Regarding explicit material, if we determine that a deviation's sole purpose is to generate sexual arousal, it will be declined. If a deviation violates deviantART's rules, it will be declined.
There is a difference between an artistic nude, and an image used only to arouse.
Kurotorasempai will be in charge of decline inquiries. Show her as well as all of the admins respect.
• Deviations must be placed in the correct folder or they will be declined. (Example: If your deviation is labelled as fanart, it belongs in the fanart or fan-made character folders whether it is an anthro character or a traditional painting. The same applies to fanfiction).
• Only two deviations can be submitted per day.
• Submission to the featured folder is NOT ALLOWED . Being placed in featured is for deviants who have won contests, or art the admins have chosen to put there. Please don't be discouraged if you're art is never chosen. Everyone has different tastes and see things differently.
• If you want your contest to be exposed, send a note to the group, founder, or co-founders and we may post it. Understand that we do have the right to refuse to feature certain contests for any reason. We may also chose not to feature it on any grounds.
No bashing or being rude to any other deviants. This will not be tolerated! Art thieves will also be banned from the group, and have their offending deviations reported.
This is a list of our (current) folders:
ALL MATURE CONTENT BELONGS IN MATURE CONTENT NO MATTER THE MEDIA. NO EXCEPTIONS. If it's not placed in mature, it will be declined.
The definition of the original character and fan-made character folders goes like this: If your character was made from a pre-existing video game, movie, anime, show, book, or anything that you did not create yourself, it belongs in fan-made characters. I consider an FC and an OC different. I'm not saying one is better than the other, I just personally consider them as something different. (Monie)
Please submit correctly. Pay attention, read, ask questions if confused, and be mindful. I hate to decline any deviation as I'm sure my admins do as well. We ONLY decline if it's in the wrong folder or violates dA's rules.
• Abstract (for fractal art or abstract art similar to Picasso)
• Adoptables (for adoptable characters, outfits, YCH poses, and its like. Not to be confused with For Sale Items)
• Comics (At the moment, a place for all comics whether fan art related or original)
• Commission Advertisements (If you have a journal, a chart, or whatever that shows you are open to commissions, it goes here. Do not post finished commissions here.)
• Cosplay (Occasionally character's in cosplay is accepted. Rarely though.)
• Digital Art (For none OC or FC art done in digital media)
• Events (For when the group holds events or contests. Please do not submit here unless it deals with an All-Is-Permitted group event)
• Fanart (For all of your fanart that isn't mature content.)
• Fanfics (For literature dealing with established franchises, fan-made characters, or established franchise worlds)
• Fan-made Characters (For none original characters that exist in fandoms)
• Flash (Also known as animation. Anything that isn't mature content that moves)
• For Sale Items (Not to be confused with adoptables. Anything you want to sell that's a physical item such as necklaces, earrings, shoes, mouse pads, etc.)
• Journals (Unless dealing with commissions, all journals should go here)
• Literature (Fro original literature of any type)
• Mature Content (Anything that is mature belongs here. You may place it here if you believe the subject is mature, but it lacks a mature content label. Exceptions are topless men. That's not mature in most countries.) Gore is also considered mature content. Anything you must label as mature, belongs here whether sexual themes, nudity, violence/gore, language, or ideologically sensitive material.
• Memes (All memes unless mature should be here)
• Mixed Media (For mixed images. Traditionally drawn piece with digitally added words or photos with added words. Etc.)
• Original Characters (For original characters)
• Photo-Manipulation (Anything that you've manipulated using a program to change photographs in some way. )
• Stock Images (Stock only. Do not post normal photography. Lineart may be allowed from time to time)
• Traditional Art (Any none FC or OC oriented art done traditionally)
Please post in the correct folders. Feel free to see a more detailed list of the rules here : fav.me/d96spg3